Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- You will experience a landmark event that honors Christ and represents the best in counseling and spiritual care for living in today’s world.
- You will hear from some of the world’s leading experts in professional, pastoral, and lay counseling.
- You will discover practical tips and strategies to more effectively minister to others.
- You will meet fellow laborers in the people-helping field who share your desire to reach out to those who are hurting and restore hope.
- You can earn up to 24.5 continuing education credits.
- You have the opportunity to develop professional relationships with Christian counselors from across the nation and around the world.
- You will be able to set your own agenda and tailor your conference experience to meet your needs.
- You can choose from over 160 program sessions that appeal most specifically to your areas of interest.
- You will be able to check out over 200 exhibits and enjoy tremendous music, entertainment and meaningful worship throughout the week.
- You will be able to visit Music City, USA and explore all that Nashville has to offer
LocationThe World Conference will be held at the Opryland Hotel again in 2013. Make your reservations now! The Opryland Hotel will fill up quickly.
Reservation Number: 1.888.777.6779 - Call Today!
THE AACC DOCTRINAL STATEMENT
As an organization of dedicated counseling professionals, the AACC believes:
- In one God, creator and sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally co-existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are the inspired and trustworthy Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of human beings, and the final authority for all matters about which it speaks.
- That human nature derives from two historical persons, male and female, created in God’s image. They were created perfect, but they sinned, plunging themselves and all human beings into sin, guilt, suffering, and death.
- That the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection provide the only grounds for justification, forgiveness, and salvation for all who believe, and only those who trust in Him alone are born of the Holy Spirit, true members of the Church, and will spend eternity with Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit is the agent of regeneration and renewal for believers in Christ, that He makes the presence of Jesus Christ real in believers, and that He comforts, guides, convicts, and enables believers to live in ways that honor Him.
- That ministry to persons also acknowledges the complexity of humans as physical, psychological, social, and spiritual beings. The ultimate goal of Christian counseling is to help others move to personal wholeness, interpersonal competence, mental stability, and spiritual maturity.